Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mental Floss

New items added to the sidebar!
(And does anyone who uses blogspot know how to have items on the lefthand side, too?)

Up next – City statistics (population, size, etc.) for Boston, London, Cincinnati, and Paris. If you want to see certain stats, let me know and I’ll try to find. Sorry if your city is not included, but these cities represent: where I just lived, where I am living, where I grew up and where my family is, and where I’ll most likely be living by the end of the year.

If there are other sidebar items you want to see, let me know and I’ll try to oblige.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where you'll be living by the end of the year? I didn't see Hong Kong, Rome, Berlin, Rio de Janeiro, or Tokyo. Have you already ruled them out or are you trying to slow down for a while? :-)