Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to Little Ms Magic

I've been meaning to start a blog for awhile now.

First, I told myself I couldn't start one until I had the right blog name. That took me awhile. Unfortunately, "Little Miss Magic" wasn't available, but I figured this was the next best thing. (Bonus points to any of you who can guess the meaning!)

Once I had the name, I told myself I'd start blogging after I got the setup just right. You know, all the relevant links on the sidebar, colors, personal description, etc. I've got about half of that done; when I realized it would be a perpetually uncompleted task, I figured I should move on.

Next, I told myself I should wait until I had something to blog about - perfect - moving to London! So I told myself I'd start blogging once I got to London.

Here it is, nearly 5 days in London now, so I've run out of excuses. Welcome to my world.

2 comments:

Tiggs said...

From the Buffett song of course

Nancy said...

Welcome to Blogland!