Sunday, February 22, 2009

Going to Radio Silence

I know I don't post all that frequently, and definitely less than I'd like. But I can tell you now, I won't be posting for at least a week, if not 2.

I am going on holiday tomorrow up to Norway - first Oslo, then Tromso. Please hope and pray for clear skies because it's a Northern Lights excursion! And, how cool is this, I'll be in the Arctic Circle!

Then, when I get back (Sunday the 1st), it is moving week. I have my apartment inspection with the landlord, the movers, the plumbing inspection guy, the cable guy and who knows what else? Oh, right - work. I think I'm still on track for being "all settled" here by 1st April!

As for the title of this post : it's because I've started watching Alias again and am caught up in all the jargon.

No comments: