Friday, October 3, 2008

postings to come

Ok, I know I am behind as I need to write about the Eurostar fiasco, my holiday in Ohio, my trips to Paris, the new bell choir I've joined (in Paris), and a variety of other things. I figure if I list all this out, put it in writing, I'll actually write and post it.

But, right now I just got home from Paris, and what is about a 5-6 hour commute, and I have a cold. I hate being away from home with a cold - and I am saying London is "home" because this is where my Puffs Plus are (I just want to hug that box and wipe the tissues all over my face because "boutique" hotel tissues are sandpaper; my Sudafed; my tea; my Vicks; a few other things I am probably forgetting; and my bed are. I just want to get a cup of tea, go to bed, and sleep til about noon. So much for doing anything cultural or touristy tomorrow.

Good night.

1 comment:

kyles anima said...

great travel photos!