Friday, October 24, 2008

Paris

Here are some photos from my trip to Paris for work a week ago. I went the first weekend for the 'Bloom While You Work' seminar at the American Church in Paris on 'working in France' and dealing with the French culture, visas, customs, etc. Very good. I stayed the second weekend because the bell choir was playing at ACP that Sunday, and for a concert for Habitat for Humanity Saturday night. As I am now part of the bell choir there, it was best I stayed!

This time, I only got 5 bug bites (one on my back right where my bra strap is - NOT comfortable; one on the back of my left shoulder and one on the front; one at the end of my right eyebrow; and, one literally on my left eyelid, right at the base where the lashes are, closer to my nose than the outside edge - NOT comfortable!)

ACP - set up for bells (obviously).


Went to Monmartre with Amy the first Sunday and walked around - way too crowded for my taste! The guy in the blue shirt in the middle of the steps was playing the song "Hallelujah" (on the Shrek soundtrack) and everyone was singing along. Very cool. I love that song!


The ACP is just on the other side of the bridge. The steeple is that little speck to the right of the Eiffel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Les photos sont très bonnes, mon ami!