Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bugs

Well this is fun – I somehow got 7 bug bites…two on my upper left arm, one on my left forearm, one on my 2nd knuckle on my left hand (that one really hurts/itches), one on my left eyelid (that’s attractive), one just above my eyebrow ring (no, I don’t wear it to work), and one on my forehead where I part my hair.

My guess is either from sleeping with my windows open in the hotel Tuesday night, or when I was at the GDF SUEZ LNG Conference in Chantilly (just north of Paris) Monday/Tuesday – that was a more wooded area. But seriously, why do biting bugs have to love me so much?

2 comments:

Tiggs said...

b/c of the hurricane and no a/c in the house, we had to open the windows/doors. I got biteen at least 40 times and had to go to the emergency room b/c I had an allergic reaction to the bites. I had to take prednisone steroids for 5 days.

Megs said...

ok, you win! Make this reason #1 I could never move to Houston - I'd be a walking bug bite!