Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tissues

Ok, mundane topic, but couldn't pass this one up....

Just got back from the grocery and bought some tissues. They don't seem to have Puffs here, so I buy Kleenex brand. But the "Ultra Soft" is ultra-NOT soft. A reliable brand, good to have around the house, just not when you have a seriously runny nose. I digress.

Back of the box says : Available in pocket pack, cube, regular, and mansize formats. Mansize - I'm not kidding. What? Why not put "Caveman size" and call it a day?

And, if I go to the website listed on the product packaging and I'm asked to do a survey and I oblige, don't make my only choices for where I live be states in America. If I can buy your product overseas, adapt your survey.

Mansize. Seriously.

2 comments:

Howard said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Classic Megan. :)