Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Home" again

I'm in London now for work meetings today and tomorrow, and staying at my London flat (I have the lease until end of May). I was glad to be coming back for a few days, but also wished I were staying in Paris as I just want to finish settling-in at my place (i.e. buy and hang curtains so I don't have to change clothes in the one part of the hallway that is private).

Anyway, when I got to St. Pancras station last night and took the Tube to my place, and even this morning, I realised that this chapter of my life is past. There are actually things about Paris I like more, give me a few days to think on this before I post. However, it is quite nice to be in London and to not nearly gag on the Tube (Paris Metro smells horrible) and I do not have to worry about stepping in dog poop everywhere.

No comments: