Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me

It's my one year anniversary of moving to Paris from London today (well, I moved on a Thursday, but on the 15th - so you decide). Oddly, I just have no motivation to do a 'retrospect' on the past year or a brainstorm ('thought experiment' as I've heard it called recently) on this year to come. But, amazing that a year has gone by. I think I'm about 80% settled in my apartment, so I guess that's good. Just debating whether or not I should hang my pictures on the walls, or leave them propped on the floor?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can't believe it's been a year either, although it def. feels like you've been "abroad" for ages now. Maybe part of you likes the pictures leaning against the floor? A sign that someday you'll be leaving there too?
Either way, I think you should look for work in L.A. It wouldn't hurt to look, right? Or maybe that's just me being selfish. It probably is.
xo